The Jeep® brand has expanded its Badge of Honor mobile app to reward Jeep off-road enthusiasts who complete various off-road trails. Created in 2013, the Jeep Badge of Honor program provides enthusiasts who conquer new trails the opportunity to earn an exclusive trail badge for their vehicles directly from Jeep.
The expanded program includes an array of new trails, including Northwest OHV Park in Texas, Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Way in Florida and Bearwallow in West Virginia, for a total of 56 trails nationwide that includes the renowned Rubicon Trail in California, Hell’s Revenge in Moab, Utah, and Imogene Pass in Colorado.“We created the Badge of Honor program as a fun way to interact with our loyal off-road Jeep enthusiasts, allowing them to do what they love most and earn unique trail badges for their vehicles,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “The program has really taken off and we often see Jeep vehicles with many different badges that represent conquered trails around the country. With continued program interest, we’ve expanded the Badge of Honor mobile app with many new features our customers will enjoy.”
New and enhanced features include:
- Seven new trails
- Trail check-in and physical badge requests
- Locating Badge of Honor trails, directions, detailed trail information and highlights, as well as trail difficulty ratings
- Ability to upload and share photos from various trail adventures with other fans in the Jeep Badge of Honor community
The Jeep brand has taken direct feedback from users of previous versions of the Badge of Honor app and has added features that include:
- Suggest a trail
- All-new trails
- Enhanced Badge of Honor community engagement with information on Jeep brand events
- The ability to share Badge of Honor accomplishments on personal social networks
- A detailed user profile complete with the ability to add and share personal Jeep vehicle information and modifications
For Jeep owners new to off-roading, the Off-Roading 101 section includes off-roading basics, important safety reminders, the history of off-roading, information on dealing with different types of off-road terrain and Jeep Trail Ratings. Inside the app are a variety of trails for all Jeep owners from the novice off-roader to the expert trail guide, allowing everyone accessibility to the outdoors.
- Industry-exclusive Badge of Honor mobile app expands with a host of new trails, increased user functionality and even more features
- Badge of Honor program created in 2013 to allow off-road enthusiasts to conquer trails and earn unique trail badges for their Jeep® vehicles
- Jeep owners can download the app, complete trails and request badges easier than ever before
- Users can create a profile that allows them to share their vehicle information, post pictures of their Jeep vehicles in action on Badge of Honor trails and view an all-new trail leaderboard
- Owners can leave trail reviews and tips for other owners directly in the app
- Points can be earned for photo uploads, trail check-ins and reviews
Built on more than 75 years of legendary heritage, Jeep is the authentic SUV with class-leading capability, craftsmanship and versatility for people who seek extraordinary journeys. The Jeep brand delivers an open invitation to live life to the fullest by offering a full line of vehicles that continue to provide owners with a sense of security to handle any journey with confidence.
The Jeep vehicle lineup consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To meet consumer demand around the world, all Jeep models sold outside North America are available in both left- and right-hand drive configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options. Jeep is part of the portfolio of brands offered by global automaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. For more information regarding FCA (NYSE: FCAU/ MTA: FCA), please visit www.fcagroup.com.
Follow Jeep and FCA news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Jeep brand: www.jeep.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jeep or https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/jeep or www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jeep or www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/thejeepchannel or www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica