We are off to the east coast again for the 14th annual Topless For Tatas charity wheeling event! This is my very first time to finally get to this amazing wheeling event at the famous Rausch Creek Offroad Park. Open all year round and home to many wheeling events on the east coast, this place has much to offer the Jeep Or OHV vehicles, located in Pine Grove, PA
The trail network consists of existing forest roads and trails that were cut open by hand. The trails are marked with signs and maps are provided. The trails are rated green (easy), blue (intermediate), black (hard), and red (extreme). Several trails have many bypasses so that groups of different levels can run a trail together. Parking/staging area is located on the perimeter of the forest, so you will encounter trails of all levels within moments of your group leaving the parking area.
After running the MetalCloak CTI trailer for many participants, we are ushered off to the trails, one in particular! There is an old Glacier that is still on the premises which is where you will find the biggest rock garden in the state…at 1800 ft long and 50 ft wide in some areas, it’s pretty technical and you have to watch your lines carefully, oh and don’t drop anything like keys or tools in those rocks, you will never find them again. You can hear a faint sound of running water below the rocks. I have to say it is a sight to see and experience.
Topless for Tatas was established by Chantel and Chris Kern in 2009 to benefit Breast Cancer awareness and cancers. The organization and their many volunteers are passionate about helping find a cure to this horrendous disease. The have put many blood sweat and tears into helping others. If you can make it to any of the East coast jeep events they are always there with their jeep and cancer Tshirts. Profits go to the ACS. They have done big things to raise funds for people in need.
- Topless for TATAs is a registered 501(c)3 100% volunteer based non-profit organization.
- TFT in 2021 had a record-breaking year donating $101,546.84 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- TFT has raised over $ 491,733.25 which equates to 9,834 hours of research.
- TFT will announce the 2022 donation on October 31st at the Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam in SC this year.
- MetalCloak has been a sponsor of TFT for over 5 years.
- 1 in 8 women are affected every year with Breast Cancer.
- Every two minutes a woman in the U.S. is diagnosed with the disease.
- Men can also get Breast Cancer, it is rare but still possible
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer worldwide—surpassing lung cancer for the first time in 2020—and the most common cancer diagnosed in American women. It is a leading cause of cancer death in less developed countries and the second leading cause of cancer death in American women.
- Most frequently diagnosed cancer among women in 140 of 184 countries worldwide.
We love this event, not only to help those battling cancer, it brings many Jeepers together for a good cause! If you can check them out please do so!!