Hello ModernJeepers, welcome to Episode Number 86 of The ModernJeeper Show… the show about Jeeps, Jeeping and Jeepers.
This week Matson catches up with Corey and Jessy as they are getting ready for Trail Hero in Hurricane, Utah and Matson is, once again, stuck back at Metacloak world headquarters launching the new Adventure Rack Systems brand.
Then they are joined by Colin McLemore, founder of Mac’s Custom Tie Downs. Colin shares what it was like growing up in the South Pacific, how riding BMX started the path at led to starting Mac’s at 26, the Mac’s pin up girl, why five years selling magazine ads for street rodder was the best business education, rebranding with the Monster energy guy, the black box, risking it all on a hanging jeep, his first Jeep that was not a Jeep, why his favorite trails are tied to childhood memories and wheeling in Idaho.
And, of course, we have our TechTip of the week… since we have the master in the house we ask the age old question “to cross or not to cross” and Colin shares four reasons why we shouldn’t.
Finally Corey shares the keyword of the week for our ongoing Podcast Giveaway – rules are in the show notes.
So, sit back, relax with a cold one, and enjoy Episode number 86 of The ModernJeeper Show…
- Trail Hero
- Adventure Rack Systems
- Hurricane, Utah
- The Marshall Islands
- The Hanging Jeep
- The Rotisserie
- Idaho Backcountry Explorer Route
- Mac’s Rules on Not Crossing Straps
- Bleepin Jeep Video on Crossing Straps
- Each Episode from #84 to #88 will have a single keyword you must make note of (5 Total Keywords).
- Note that the keyword MAY be removed from the episode after one week and we reserve the right to change a keyword somewhere in any episode, so you must listen to each one. 😉
- After Episode #88 we will provide instructions on what to do with those keywords.
- Each individual who completes that task will be entered for chance to win the prize package.
- We will select a random winner on Episode #89.
- That winner will be invited to join us on Episode #90 where we will reveal what the prize package is.