IMPORTANT: This is your last chance to win over $5000 in prizes… see How to Enter below…
Hello ModernJeepers welcome to Episode 138 of The ModernJeeper Show… the show about Jeeps, Jeeping and Jeepers.
While Jessy is away Corey will play… well, not really, but we do manage to get a terrific guest in Trevor Huiskens from WFO Concepts.
Corey & Matson pontificate about Stellantis and electrification and the future of Jeep according to it’s Global CEO.
Then we dive right into our interview with Trevor and what it means to be a customer of WFO Concepts.
Trevor shares his history from getting his first flat fender as a signing bonus right out of college, to 9/11’s impact on his career, to the inspiration behind the name, to Google, Tesla and all the other projects that keep 25 people busy inside a 10,000 sqft shop.
And we share the fifth and final keyword in our Annual ModernJeeper $5000 (and more) Giveaway!
BTW, if you listening and wonder “what the F” are these guys doing? You can see the full video, in all it’s glory at YouTube.com/modernjeeper
We always love to hear from you, so please send us comments or suggestions and take a moment to give us 5 stars on your favorite podcast player!
So, sit back, relax with a cold one, and enjoy Episode 138 of The ModernJeeper Show…
Contest Rules / How to Submit Your Entry
- Each Episode from #134 to #138 will have a single keyword you must make note of (5 Total Keywords).
- OPTIONAL BONUS ENTRY: Each Episode from #84 to #88 had a single keyword. If you make note of them you will get a bonus entry! (5 Total Keywords).
- After you have gathered all keywords, click this link to complete your official entry: https://matsonian.wufoo.com/forms/k9l9leo00ia1r9/
- Deadline for Entry is Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at Midnight Pacific
- During Episode #139 which will go live Thursday, October 28, we will announce our randomly selected winner.
- That winner will be invited to join us on Episode #140 where we will reveal what the prize package is – over $5000 in Jeep Parts.